Katherine MacKinnon Lead Attorney and Founder Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 952-915-9215
Admitted to practice
- Minnesota, 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1990
- 2014 Minnesota Lawyer Attorney of the Year
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2000 – Present Minnesota Law and Politics Super Lawyer designation
- 1998 Minnesota Law and Politics Super Lawyer designation
- Minnesota Super Lawyer 2003-2014
- Northwestern University, School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1985
- Carleton College, B.A., summa cum laude, with distinction in English, 1982
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Appellate Practice Committee, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota National Employment Lawyers Association
- 2009-Present — Board of Directors, Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society
- 2000-Present — Appellate Practice Committee, Minnesota State Bar Association, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1999-2011 — Hennepin County Bar Foundation, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1997-2000 — Hennepin County Bench and Bar Committee, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1985-Present — Member, Hennepin County Bar Association, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1985-Present — Member, Minnesota State Bar Association, Minneapolis, MN.
- Larson v. Northwestern Mut. Life Ins. Co., 855 N.W.2d 293 (Minn. 2014)
- Lanpher v. Metro. Life Ins. Co., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 137451 (D. Minn. Sept. 29, 2014)
- White v. City of Elk River, 840 N.W.2d 43 (Minn. 2013)
- Gordon v. Nw. Airlines, Inc. Long-Term Disability Income Plan, 606 F. Supp. 2d 1017 (D. Minn. 2009)
- Doe v. Department of Veterans Affairs, 519 F.3d 456 (8th Cir. 2008)
- Jenkins v. American Express Financial Corp., 721 N.W.2d 286 (Minn. 2006)
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc. v. Marks, 465 F.3d 864 (8th Cir. 2006)
- Abram v. Cargill, Inc., 395 F.3d 882 (8th Cir. 2005)
- Hayes v. KMart, Corp., 665 N.W.2d 550 (Minn. Ct. App. 2003)
- Wolfe v. 3M, 176 F. Supp. 2d 911 (D. Minn. 2001)
- Webb v. AE&E, 617 N.W. 2d 67 (Minn. 2000)
- Mentor for St. Thomas School of Law Mentorship Program 2001-present
- Adjunct Instructor, University of Minnesota Law School, 1996–2003
Contact The Law Office of Katherine L. MacKinnon today for more information.